Here are Team Nutrition Train’s Tips to Increase Testosterone Naturally!
Testosterone is the holy grail when it comes to muscle building. Many men start losing their testosterone levels once they reach 30 years old. Many of us then turn to steroids or testosterone replacement therapy. What are some things we can do to increase testosterone naturally while not turning to steroids or TRT?
- Lift heavier weights, take less time between sets. Multiple studies show that weight lifting, especially heavier weight with less rest, shows increases of testosterone and GH post workout. Other studies have shown that extremely long workouts or excessive amounts of cardio can lower testosterone. Squats and dead lifts were the most cited exercises with increased levels of testosterone. So lift heavy and stay off your phone between sets!
- Don’t be afraid of saturated fats. A study shows that people with higher level of fats in their diets, especially saturated fats had higher testosterone than people with low fat diets. Don’t be afraid of steak!
- Go to sleep! From Men’s Fitness: “A recent study funded by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute found testosterone levels dropped significantly in men who don’t get enough sleep—equivalent to aging 10-15 years. These lower levels affect more than just the libido as testosterone deficiency is also linked to lower energy, poor concentration, fatigue and decreased strength. “Low testosterone levels are associated with reduced well being and vigor, which may also occur as a consequence of sleep loss,” said Eve Van Cauter, PhD, director of the study, which appeared in the Journal of the American Medical Association. The team of researchers at the University of Chicago Medical Center found that men who slept less than five hours a night for one week had lower levels of testosterone than when they’re fully rested. The study analyzed 10 healthy, lean guys, averaging around 24 years old. When deprived of sleep, their testosterone levels dropped by a whopping 10-15%— with the lowest levels reported between 2-10 p.m.”
- Consume Testosterone Boosting Supplements. I suggest the Primal Pack From 1st Phorm! There are many vitamins, minerals, and herbs that have shown positive effects on testosterone levels. Here are some suggestions:
- Fenugreek Extract- Fenugreek Extract has shown increases in Libido and possible increases in Testosterone. Fenugreek Extract is in 1st Phorm’s Primal-T.
- Tribulus Terrestris- Tribulus Terrestris has shown increases in libido and possible increases in Testosterone. Tribulus is in 1st Phorm’s Primal-T.
- Zinc Magnesium Aspertate- Zinc and Magnesium levels are low in many people in the USA. Supplementing Zinc and Magnesium can increase sleep, increase strength, and may increase testosterone. Zinc Magnesium Aspertate is in 1st Phorm’s Night-T.
- D-Aspartic Acid- DAA is an amino acid that works in testosterone synthesis. Multiple studies have shown increases in testosterone by using DAA. DAA is in 1st Phorm’s Conquest HD!
Eat steak, lift heavy, sleep well, stay off your phone between sets, and check out the awesome testosterone boosters from 1st Phorm with Free Shipping!