In my third installment of my “Best Bodybuilders” series (fourth if you count the most shredded bodybuilders ever), I will be focusing from 20100-2015. You will see Phil Heath, Dennis Wolf, Kai Greene, and others who have won major titles during this time. While the 90’s was about shredded mass, and the 2000’s were about size, where 2010-2015 was a mixture of the two. I wouldn’t say that it is better than either decade, but it is very much its own style of bodybuilding.
10. Justin Compton- Questionable Pick, Europa Orlando Winner, Top 3 at Arnold Classic
9. Victor Martinez- Won several shows, finished 3rd 2011 Arnold, 4th 2011 Mr Olympia.
8. Mamdouh Elssbiay “Big Ramy”- 2 x New York Pro, 1 x Arnold Brazil
7. Shawn Rhoden- Top 4 Mr. Olympia 2012-2015
6. Jay Cutler- 4 x Mr. Olympia winner won his last in 2010, Runner-Up 2011, Retired
5. Branch Warren- Winner of 2 Arnold Classics
4. Dennis Wolf- 2014 Arnold Winner, Top 6 Mr. Olympia 2010-2015
3. Dexter Jackson- Winner of 2 Arnold Classics between 2010-2015, 2nd Place Mr. Olympia 2015.
2. Kai Greene- Winner of Arnold Classic 2010, 3 straight 2nd’s at Mr. Olympia 2012-2014
1. Phil Heath- 5 time Mr. Olympia Winner 2010-2015
Summary: I’d put prime Ronnie Coleman (98-2001) or prime Dorian Yates above anyone in this time frame. I’d also put Flex Wheeler, Shawn Ray, Nasser, and a few others up there also. The amount of mass can compete with any year, but the conditioning has been lost.
Honorable Mentions: Toney Freeman, Johnnie Jackson, Cedric McMillian, and William Bonac.
Like the picks? Hate the picks? Sound off below!
Lift Heavy My Friends,