Creatine: the most cost effective supplement in history!
Creatine is the most cost effective and studied sports supplement in history. Creatine has a ton of conflicting information about it that has kept some people from taking the wonder supplement. This is why you should take CREATINE!
If I could tell you that I have a supplement that for less than 18 cents a day will help you build more lean muscle, make you stronger in the gym, will help you recover faster, and could have anti-cancer properties, would you take it? What if I told you this supplement has been studied for years and is completely safe with normal dosage ranges? The name of this miracle supplement? Creatine.
Here are some facts about Creatine that you may or may not know:
- Creatine is not a steroid! It is an amino acid. You will not get “jacked”, have roid rage, or see your marbles shrink from use of creatine.
- Creatine is heart healthy! Studies have shown that people who survive heart disease benefit with supplementing creatine!
- Creatine shouldn’t make you puffy! I have heard a million times that creatine causes water weight gain. Although it is possible because creatine forces more water into the muscle cell, it should have any dramatic impact. There were stories that inferior creatine still had sodium in it and would cause water retention. If you are concerned with water weight, drink more water when supplementing with creatine. More water makes you piss more. More piss, less water in your body!
- Women can take creatine! Multiple studies have been done on women showing that it is effective to help women work harder in the gym and gain more muscle. If you do not want to gain muscle, or work harder in the gym, then don’t take creatine!
- Sugar makes creatine work better! Spiking your insulin does increase the amount of creatine that enters the cell. To do this, I’d suggest taking your creatine with some juice, kool-aid, or fruit. I like to add mine to my ignition and protein post workout. Post workout carbs + Creatine + Protein= MUSCLES!
- When you take your creatine doesn’t matter! As long as you take approximately 2-5 grams of creatine a day, it doesn’t matter if you take it at night, preworkout, post-workout, or morning.
- Caffeine and Creatine do not have a good relationship! Caffeine and creatine together can make you have cramps. Many people take their creatine preworkout with excessive amounts of caffeine. It may be smarter to take your creatine post workout instead of preworkout.
If you would like to buy some pure micronized creatine monohydrate for $17.99 with free shipping, please check out this link! You will get fast and free shipping on your entire 1st Phorm order. Also check out the post workout stack with Ignition and CTC (Cinnamon Toast Crunch) flavored Protein!