Who Will Win the 2016 Arnold Classic?
If you read my 2015 Arnold Classic prediction you saw that I hit the nail on the head and predicted Dexter Jackson to win his 5th Arnold Classic. I predicted the remaining top 5, but had them out of order. Branch Warren surprised many and pushed Dexter. Dexter will not be competing, so we will not have a repeat champion!
I will be at the 2016 Arnold Classic and will be posting photos and result analysis.
Who will win the 2016 Arnold Classic?
The surprise of the year happened when Kai Greene put his hat into the ring. Kai hasn’t competed at the Arnold since 2010. He has won 2 and is looking for #3. Kai is the odds on favorite, but who will win the 2016 Arnold Classic?
#1. Kai Greene
No one really knows the condition Kai Greene is currently in. The photos and videos he has posted has shown him in a hoodie. If he comes into the condition and size he is known for, no one can beat him.
#2. Justin Compton
Last year I picked him to be second, and I will keep him at second this year. Justin Compton is the future of bodybuilding. He is still young. It is scary because he keeps growing. If anyone on stage can compete with Kai’s size, it is Justin.
#3. Cedric McMillan
Cedric didn’t have a very good 2015. He dropped out of the Mr. Olympia at the last minute, and struggled getting in shape in other contests. Cedric has the dream physique and has Arnold Schwarzenegger’s backing, but his conditioning is always a little off.
#4. Evan Centopani
Evan is a top tier bodybuilder, and if he nails his conditioning to match his size, it will vault him into the top 2 or 3. Evan took some time off last year and has been really working on his diet eating quality foods and such. I hope he nails it.
#5. Branch Warren
A couple weeks ago I predicted that Branch Warren will fall off this year. I actually had Josh Lenartowicz at #4. I think Branch will finish in the top 5 in the Arnold, but do believe he is on the downside.
- Josh Lenartowicz has the size and conditioning to be in the top 4. Just hasn’t competed against the best of the best yet.
- Johnnie Jackson has looked really good in prep pictures. Johnnie is a humble dude and one of my favorite bodybuilders.
- Fouad Abiad is a top tier bodybuilder but from prep pictures I’m not sure if he will be ready.
- Toney Freeman is the king of social media pictures. He would win every competition if it was online. His conditioning is insane right now, but I’m not sure how it will look in Columbus. Toney turns 50 this year and I want him to compete in the Olympia.
Not Ready Yet:
- Cody Montgomery is the youngest Mr. USA in history. His conditioning is top notch but doesn’t have the size yet to compete with the big dogs.