Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew Protein Recipe!
What’s better than a PSL? A Pumpkin Spice Latte Cold Brew that has 25 grams of protein, under 170 calories, 10 grams of carbs, and all the caffeine you need to start your morning!
I’m a guy and love Pumpkin Spice Lattes. I admit that it isn’t too manly, however this recipe uses Black Rifle Coffee Co (Vet Owned and Operated) and 1st Phorm Level-1 Protein which is the highest quality meal replacement protein imaginable to wake up your muscles and feel better about yourself.
What do I need?
- Black Rifle Coffee Co. Grounds (you pick, I like C&F)
- Level-1 Pumpkin Spice Latte (You can also use Caramel Latte or Cinnamon Cookie Batter)
- Coffee Panda Cold Brew Coffee Maker ($19 on Amazon).
- Add Black rifle Coffee Grounds to filter in Coffee Panda. Add water to top (should be around 40 ounces) and stir the grounds.
- Wait 12 hours and stir again.
- Remove filter and grounds. Your Cold Brew is done.
- Now add 1-2 scoops of Pumpkin Spice Latte Level-1 to a Protein Shaker
- Add desired amount of cold brew coffee (I added about 8 ounces).
Nutrition (Per scoop of protein)
- 166 Calories
- 25 Grams of Protein
- 10 Grams of Carbs
- 3 Grams of Fat
Remember: You get free shipping on all 1st Phorm products @ 1stphorm.com/nutritiontrain
Share with friends!
Personal Trainer/Sports Nutritionist