How to Successfully Plan a Diet
How to Successfully Plan a Diet
So you have decided that you want to lose weight! Congrats! Maybe it is because of a 30 day weight loss challenge, or maybe it is because you want to not be out of breath chasing your youngins’ around the house. Whatever the reason I want to congratulate you for deciding to put your health first and concentrating on making a better you. I am going to share with you how to succeed at weight loss so that you don’t become one of the millions that try it for a week or two and become discouraged and quit. I am going to teach you how to successfully plan a diet!
Proper Planning Makes Better Performance:
If your goal is to lose weight and totally change your life, this is what you must do to successfully plan a diet:
- Get your household involved. If you have a significant other or kids that are not participating then it will be extremely difficult for you to succeed. You need to motivate them to also get healthy. Have a competition. It isn’t going to hurt your child to eat healthier and lose a little weight if they are unhealthy. There are plenty of healthy recipes that are low calorie that are delicious.
- Throw away the garbage (unhealthy foods). If you have unhealthy food options in the house, you will be tempted.
- No soda with sugar. If you have to have soda, convert to diet, but you should drink water.
- Meal Planning makes your life easier. Do not try to diet without planning all your meals in advance. 1st Phorm Level-1 Protein is a great meal replacement protein that is great for breakfast or lunch! . Another option is Vegan Power Pro by 1st Phorm. It is a vegan meal replacement option! Crock pot meals will also make your life easier!
- Have an obtainable goal. Losing 50 pounds in a month isn’t going to happen, nor would it be healthy. If you are under 200 pounds, you should try to lose 1-3 pounds per week. If you are over 200 pounds, you should try to lose 1-5 pounds per week. You should set a goal for 1 month weight loss, 3 months of weight loss, 6 months of weight loss, and 12 months of weight loss. Push yourself to hit each goal, and if you don’t hit those goals, reevaluate and reset those goals.
- How are you going to lose the weight? The weight isn’t going to just lose itself! You need two things to maximize weight loss. A. Meal plan (nutrition plan, or diet). B. Exercise Program. YES you should lift weights! Lifting weights creates lean muscle that burns fat at rest!
- How many calories should I eat if I want to lose weight? I suggest you calculate your BMR. http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/ The Basal Metabolic Rate is the amount of calories your body needs (at rest) to maintain current weight. If you eat less than this, you will lose weight (typically).
- So you know your BMR, how do I make a meal plan? Check out my sample meal plans by calories: https:/cardioandweights.com/sample-meal-plans/ You can replace meats and vegetables with other healthy choices.
- You need an exercise plan. Luckily I’ve created a ton for you already. These can be done at home, or at the gym! https://fatlossandworkouts.com/2018/04/23/sample-workouts-at-home-beginner-advanced-and-more/
What about Supplements?
Supplements can help you achieve greater goals, but they are not miracles. Here are some supplements that I recommend. If you order through link provided, you will receive free shipping!
Micro Factor or M-Factor Hero/Goddess Multi-vitamin:
The perfect multivitamin for weight loss and overall health. These capsules provide necessary vitamins, minerals, and herbs to help you succeed. https://1stphorm.com/products/micro-factor/?a_aid=NutritionTrain
Chances are you are not getting enough fruits and vegetables into your diet. It is hard to get all of those servings in. Luckily 1st Phorm has Opti-Greens 50. This greens shake has 11 servings of vegetables, plus superfoods, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and more! https://1stphorm.com/products/opti-greens-50/?a_aid=NutritionTrain
Level-1 Meal Replacement Protein:
Do you work a stressful job or have trouble finding healthy meal choices for breakfast, lunch, and snacks? Level-1 Protein is a delicious shake that provides a quality meal with only 140 calories and 24 grams of protein that keeps you full and keeps your metabolism churning. I drink one with a banana each morning to keep me full, and at only $1.67 per meal, a lot cheaper and healthier than McDonalds. https://1stphorm.com/a/NutritionTrain/5a474429
Vegan Power Pro:
Are you vegan, or trying to get more protein into your life? Vegan Power Pro is a premier vegan sourced protein that has some of the best amino acid profiles I’ve ever seen. It is a Pea/Rice protein mix, which is fantastic for weight loss and lean muscle. https://1stphorm.com/products/vegan-power-pro/?a_aid=NutritionTrain
The Post Workout Stack:
The Post Workout Stack by 1st Phorm is everything you need to recover faster and build lean muscle that helps burn fat! This stack tastes amazing and needs to be taken within 30-60 minutes of finishing your workout! https://1stphorm.com/a/products/stacks/post-workout-stack?a_aid=NutritionTrain
Royal Queen has been replaced with 1-DB Goddess!or King System:
The Royal Queen has been replaced with 1-DB Goddess!or King System are two of the most researched and proven fat burners on the market. What makes them different? 1st Phorm realizes that men and woman are built differently and need different vitamins, minerals, and other products to lose weight. Each are created to be maximally effective for each gender. They also burn fat 24 hours a day with three different products. Royal King/Queen are stimulant fat burners that control appetite and burn fat. T-21 helps you optimize hormone levels to burn fat faster. C-21 helps you sleep better and reduces cortisol. Combined these products will help you lose weight fast.
Royal Queen has been replaced with 1-DB Goddess!System: https://1stphorm.com/a/products/royal-21-queen-system?a_aid=nutritiontrain
Royal XXI King System: https://1stphorm.com/a/products/stacks/weight-loss-stacks/royal-21-king-system?a_aid=nutritiontrain
Fish Oil helps keep your heart healthy, reduce inflammation, weight loss, and more. I suggest Full Mega from 1st Phorm for the highest quality of fish oil. https://1stphorm.com/a/products/health-wellness/fish-oil/full-mega?a_aid=NutritionTrain
Other items: Pre Workout (Project-1/MegaWatt V2) and Joint Support can be great!
Thank you for reading how to successfully plan a diet!
Personal Trainer and Sports Nutritionist
*Note: I am not a doctor. Please consult your doctor before starting any weight loss or workout regiment.