1st Phorm Level-1 Protein Recipes
Here are my favorite recipes to get your bake on!
- Servings : 2-3
- Calories : 511 (total, divide out by servings)
- Protein : 76g (total, divide out by servings)
- Carbs : 22g (total, divide out by servings)
- Fat : 13g (total, divide out by servings)
- 1 large tub of 2% Greek Yogurt (approx. 500 g)
- 1/2 cup of Ice Cream Sandwich flavor Level-1
- In a large square tupperware container, mix yogurt and Level-1 until smooth.
- Spread a thin layer of the mix into the tupperware.
- Place in freezer for an hour.
- After an hour, take it out, and give it a churn. Mix your protein-packed mixture with a fork to break up clumps.
- Put back in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Repeat a few more times until the mixture reaches your preferred consistency
German Chocolate Protein Cookies!
No more guilt from eating a muffin with this simple three-step recipe for a delicious, muscle-building snack. They’re packed with 5g protein … and practically taste like cupcakes! If you’re into baking (or even stumble through it like me), then you’re going to love this delicious, high-protein, healthy muffin recipe from Emily at Fit Home & Health using Vanilla Ice Cream Level-1!
1/2C Xylitol-Ideal Brown Sugar
4oz Jar of baby food applesauce
1 ½ t Ground ginger
2t Ground cinnamon
½ t Ground clove
1t Baking powder
1t Baking soda
½ t Salt
2t Vanilla extract
15oz Can of raw pumpkin
4 Egg whites- do not use liquid egg whites
2C Oat flour
1C 1st Phorm Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream
1/4C Mini chocolate chips
– Preheat oven to 350*
– Combine all ingredients except oat flour and quality protein powder and mix well.
– Next, add the flour and protein powder and mix until all ingredients are well combined.
– Line muffin tins with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray and fill 2/3 of the way full with batter.
– Place in oven and bake for 18-20 mins or until a toothpick comes out clean.
**If making mini muffins- bake 7-9 minutes.
Yields 24 large muffins
Nutrition per cookie:
- Servings : 15
- Calories : 220
- Protein : 12g
- Carbs : 25g
- Fat : 13g
- 1 cup rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Almond Butter
- 1/3 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Coconut and Dark Chocolate Chia Flax Blend
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3 scoops chocolate Level-1
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until fully incorporated.
- Using a melon-baller, scoop balls from mix and drop onto baking sheet.
- Place sheet in refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Servings : 1
- Calories : 269
- Protein : 35g
- Carbs : 23g
- Fat : 3g
- 1/4 cup raw oats
- 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 scoop vanilla Level-1
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- Blend all the ingredients until a batter forms.
- Pour over a hot griddle.
- Flip when the edges start browning.
Dustin’s Favorite Banana Protein Pancakes!
▫️1 cup liquid egg whites
▫️1/2 cup plain uncooked oatmeal
▫️1/2 scoop Level-1
▫️Optional Flavor enhancements (cinnamon, dark chocolate chips, whipped cream, etc!)
Mix all together in a blender. Pour over griddle. Flip when brown. Done!