Losing weight sucks, let’s face it, however the end results is amazing in all of its glory.
Here is a sure-fire way to lose weight fast.
- Join the transformation contest from 1st Phorm. They are giving away $250,000 to the people that show the greatest “transphormations” over 90 days and overall. The new contest just started. Go to mytransphormationstartstoday.com and register. If you register and put down firstname.lastname@example.org as your trainer, I will provide you free meal plans and workout plans!
- Calculate your BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate). Your BMR is the number of calories you need in a day to maintain your current weight. If you eat less than that number, you will lose weight. http://www.bmi-calculator.net/bmr-calculator/
- Create a goal. Setting a hard yet achievable goal for your weight loss is a must. I recommend 1-2 pounds of fat loss per week. In 90 days that equates to 13-26 pounds!
- Create a meal plan. Now that you know your BMR you need to target a calorie intake below your BMR. Statistically eating 500 calories less than your BMR will equate to 1 pound of fat loss, however you will be working out. This means that as long as you burn + eat less calories, you will lose weight faster!
- A good meal plan should target your ideal body weight in grams of protein (If you want to weight 150, eat 150 grams of protein). Fats should only include healthy fats from fish, olive oil, nuts, beans, etc. Carbs should be low except for post workout.
- Create a workout plan. Search this blog for workout plans, and you will find a ton of options! I would suggest 3-5 times a week in the gym, doing at least 15-30 minutes of cardio each day.
- Supplements can help you, but won’t do the work for you.The Bliss Go Pack (women) and Commander Go Packs (men) (click link to purchase) can help you kick start your metabolism, optimize thyroid, help you sleep better, and shred fat! I would definitely by a meal replacement protein powder such as Level-1 (click link to purchase) to help you substitute expensive unhealthy meals with a very tasty protein shake. M-Factor Goddess/Hero is a great multi-vitamin to take to help you replace vitamins and minerals that you will lose.
- Make sure to check your goals weekly. I suggest only weighing in on Friday mornings at the same time each week. I also suggest measuring around your belly button before starting your diet, and every two weeks there after to see results.
- Need help? Team Nutrition Train offers free meal plans, workout plans, and other information to help you hit your goals!
You can do it, we can help!
Certified Personal Trainer/Sports Nutritionist