Commander Edge seems to be a more potent version of Commander!
Servings Per Container: 80
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
(as Pyrodoxine HCL)
|Vitamin B12||100 mcg||1667%|
|Cognenergy ComplexTM:||549 mg||+|
|[Caffeine Blend(1,3,7-trimethylxanthine, Di CaffeineMalate, and Guarana Extract), Beta Phenylethylamine HCL, Choline Bitartrate, Dimethylethanolamine, Sulbutiamine, Cocoa Extract, Hordenine, N Methyl Tyramine, Bacopa Monniera, and Huperzine A]|
|Thermax BlendTM:||158 mg||+|
|[Camellia sinensis Extract (45% EGCG,75% Catechins, 90% Polyphenols), Green Coffee Bean Extract, Coleous Forskohli Extract(20% Forskohlin), Evodiamine, Synephrine, Cayenne Pepper Extract, Dendrobium, and Diiodotyrosine]|
Gelatin, Silcone Dioxide and Magnesium Stearate.
Here is what we know, these ingredients have been proven to work! I will focus on a few key ingredients.
- Caffeine is the number used dietary supplement in the world. It helps you speed your metabolism, increases energy, and burns fat!
- Beta Phenylethylamine HCL is new to the Commander formula and is the ingredient in chocolate that makes you feel good. Enhances mood.
- Hordenine has been proven to increase focus and drive.
- N Methyl Tyramine has fat burning and energy characteristics.
- Camellia Sinensis Extract is a potent fat burner and antioxidant.
- Green Coffee bean Extract increases energy and fat burning.
- Coleous Forskohli Extract is one of my favorites. It is a potent fat burner that leaves muscle.
- Evodiamine is a thermogenic that melts fat.
- Synephrine is new to the formula and increases metabolism to help burn fat.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract is known to increase metabolism.
- Dendrobium is new to the Commander Formula. Could be a healthier alternative to Ephedra.
- Diiodotyrosine is known to optimize thyroid function.
Grade: A+ the Commander Edge product has taken diet pills to the next level with a comprehensive redesign to enhance fat burning, energy, and mood/focus.
Receive free shipping and the lowest prices on all your 1st Phorm supplements @ 1stphorm.com/nutritiontrain
Thank you for reading,
Personal Trainer/Sports Nutritionist