Here is our review of 1st Phorm’s Bliss
Bliss is even more potent than ever!
I’m going to focus on a few key ingredients:
- Niacin: Increases good cholesterol and can help with energy
- Vitamin B6: Can decrease chances of psychological illness and increase metabolism.
- Caffeine is the number used dietary supplement in the world. It helps you speed your metabolism, increases energy, and burns fat!
- Beta Phenylethylamine HCL is new to the Bliss formula and is the ingredient in chocolate that makes you feel good. Enhances mood.
- N Methyl Tyramine has fat burning and energy characteristics.
- Cocoa Extract has stimulant and fat burning characteristics.
- Choline Bitartrate helps with memory and focus.
- Dimethylethanolamine increases focus and mood.
- Sulbutiamine is a memory enhancer.
- Bacopa Monniera improves cognitive function.
- Camellia sinensis Extract is an Anti-oxidant and fat burner.
- Coleous Forskohli is a potent fat burner that leaves lean muscle.
- Evodiamine is a thermogenic.
- Cayenne Pepper Extract stimulates the metabolism.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract is a stimulant and fat burning characteristics.
- Diiodotyrosine optimizes thyroid function.
- Dendrobium is new to the Commander Formula. Could be a healthier alternative to Ephedra.
- Damiana powder is an aphrodisiac and mood enhancer.
- Ashwagandha reduces stress and increases energy.
In December of 2014, I put a client on the Bliss Go Pack from 1st Phorm (1stphorm.com/nutritiontrain for free shipping). She lost 6.2 pounds in her first 2 weeks. She said that the energy was amazing, she had no jitters, and she just felt better about herself. I’m excited for my client to review the new formula!
Review: Grade A+. This is a top notch fat burner, thermogenic, focus and mood enhancer.
To purchase Bliss, click here. You get free shipping and my discount on all purchases.